MEDIA, PA. — Attorney General Josh Shapiro, District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer, and Chester Mayor Thaddeus Kirkland will hold a roundtable discussion with the founding members of the Chester Partnership for Safe Neighborhoods to discuss its success in reducing homicides and gun violence in 2021, as well as continuing challenges to public safety in Chester. The closed door discussion will be followed by a press conference.
WHEN: 10:30 am, Tuesday, January 11, 2022
WHERE: Chester City Hall, 1 E. 4th Street Chester, PA 19013
- Josh Shapiro, Attorney General of Pennsylvania
- Jack Stollsteimer, Delaware County District Attorney
- Mayor Thaddeus Kirkland
- Dr. Monica Taylor, Chair, Delaware County Council
- Kevin Madden. Delaware County Council
- James Nolan, Chief, Criminal Investigation Division
- Commissioner Steven Gretsky, Chester Police Department
- Tanner Rouse, First Assistant District Attorney
- Matt Krouse, Deputy District Attorney
- James Harper, Business Manager, Laborers Local 413
Mask and social distancing guidelines will be observed. For additional information, please contact Margie McAboy, Public Information Officer, at 610-579-0429.